My Etsy shop

Saturday 17 September 2016

You never can tell...

You never can tell..


Its been an odd sort of week since my last post:

I was contacted about doing a demo again.... which I have had to turn down again!

I have been worrying about my lathe and lack of space and whether to get a second lathe... again!

and after spending a small fortune on a new camera.. I had a 30 second mobile phone video go viral!

and its that that relates to the title of this post as it has happened to me a couple of time now where what I think is a brilliant piece of work drops like a lead balloon and then a quick phone picture or video takes off like a rocket!!

why does one thing get picked up and shared and another does not? is too complicated for me to understand but it is certainly a nice feeling when it does happen as it not only boosts my confidence and picks me up but also boosts website traffic and traffic to my etsy shop.

Here is the video that went well on Instagram with 260k views
A video posted by George Watkins (@from_the_tree) on




And here is a similar video that went well on my facebook page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment